Season Pass Payment Plan
Season Pass Payment Plan
Offer ends April 30, 2017
Wet’n’Wild Hawaii is now offering a Payment Plan to purchase 2017 Season Passes. You can buy season passes in 2 easy, monthly installments.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Use the Payment Plan program and we’ll charge your credit card with two (2) monthly payments – with no interest fees.
- Using the Payment Plan to purchase a season pass(es) constitutes the purchaser agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Failure to complete the payments as indicated upon purchase will result in the suspension of the item or package and the purchaser will not receive the item or package until such time when payment is made in full.
- Passes must be paid as specified in your payment schedule, late payments will result in the deactivation of your passes. If payments are not received for any reason the season pass is not valid and no refunds will be issued.
- Passes are only valid for 2017 Operating Season and cannot be transferred to subsequent years.
Your Season Pass purchase will be paid in two equal payments. First payment of the Season Pass prices will be charged today, along with all of the taxes and the online service fee. In 30 days, we'll charge your credit card an additional for the other remaining balance of the total purchase price. The Payment Plan can only be used for Season Pass purchases. If you choose to add other items to the order, those products will be charged to your credit card in full today.
If payment is not received for any reason, the Season Pass transaction will be cancelled and no refund will be issued. All the payments will be billed to the initial credit card (or approved payment method) on a recurring 30-days basis until payment is made in full. Payments declined for processing for any reason will be retried once after a 3-day waiting period. If Wet’n’Wild Hawaii is unable to confirm payment method, the transaction will be cancelled. A suspended status notice will be sent to the purchaser with instructions on how to reinstate the transaction.
Hawaii residents only with proof of residency required upon pass activation. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion, or discount. Offer not transferable or exchangeable. Purchase made online are subject to sales tax and amusement fee.
If you have already purchased your season passes using the Payment Plan, please click button below to access and check your account. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]