Season Pass Appreciation Day
Saturday, August 3, 2019
Early entry starting at 9:30am for you and your Bring-A-Friend guests with use of Water World, Keiki Kove and Hawaiian Waters Wave Pool. Please remain only in these areas until the entire park is fully open. The rest of the water attractions will open at its regular operating time.
For the first time ever you, our valued Season Pass holder, get to bring in your own food or any food items from our partners; Papa John's Hawaii, Taco Bell, Pepsi, Diamond Bakery, Loves Bakery or home cooked meal!
You must enter the park before 10:00am and have the completed Food Indemnity Waiver Form filled out in its entirety and brought with you upon your visit. Download form below.
Bring-Your-Own Food Guidelines
- Park will inspect each bag and coolers prior to entry
- NO alcohol allowed
- NO glass containers of any sort
- All food items must be stored in a bag or cooler
- Limited to one (1) cooler no larger than 48 quarts (13.90 x 25.90 x 14.60 inches) per family
- No food pans or catered items
- No food preparation while in park and NO open flames/BBQ
- Food must be prepared in advance
- All water bottles/soft drinks must be factory sealed
- Hydro flask must only contain water and ice
- Inform bag checker if there are any hot food items ahead of time
- You MUST clean-up after yourself
- Do not share food with other park guests that are not with your family/group
- Consume food items in your own area and please do not wander all throughout the park with it
- You are responsible for your own cooler and content
- All food & coolers must be in the park before 10:00am
- No outside food policy will take into effect after 10:00am
- Failure to comply to any of the above line item will result in expulsion