Bring-A-Friend Dates & Offers
Double the fun and get discounted ticket for a family member or a friend every Monday in July!
Discounted ticket as follows:
- Big Kahuna Season Pass - $14.99 + tax
- Gold Season Pass - $19.99 + tax
- Season Pass - $25.00 + tax
Simply present your card at the ticket box office at time of visit. Limit to one (1) discounted ticket per pass and cardholder must be present. Valid on same day visit only. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion or discount. Offer not transferable or exchangeable. Aloha Season Pass excluded from this promotion.
2021 Dive'n'Movie Schedule & Feature Film
- February 13, 2020: 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time.
- March 20, 2021: The Croods: A New Age
- March 26, 2021: Cinderella (PG-2015)
- May 29, 2021: Wonder Woman 1984 (PG-13)
- June 12, 2021: Lilo & Stitch (2002 PG)
- June 19, 2021: Scoob (PG)
- June 26, 2021: The Princess and the Frog (PG)
- July 3, 2021: Superman vs Batman (PG-13) + Ice Cream Eating Contest
- July 10, 2021: Tom & Jerry (PG)
- July 17, 2021: Raya & the Last Dragon (PG). 12:00PM & 6:15PM
- July 24,2021: Adventures of Rufus: the Fantastic Pet (PG). 12:00PM & 6:30 PM
- July 31, 2021: A Bug's Life (PG): 12:00PM & 6:45PM
- August 7, 2021: Cars 3 (PG): 12:00PM & 6:15PM
- August 14, 2021: Boss Baby (PG): 12:00PM & 6:15PM
- August 21, 2021: Up (PG): 12:00PM & 6:45PM
- September 4, 2021: Star Wars Trilogy. 12:00PM The Force Awakens, 3:00PM The Last Jedi, 6:00PM The Rise of Skywalker. Plus 3rd Annual Pizza Eating Contest - click here for details.
- September 26: tba. 12:00PM
- October 2, 2021: tba. 12:00PM & 6:15PPM
- October 16, 2021. tba. 12:00PM & 6:00PM
- November 11, 2021. tba. 12:00PM
- December 11, 2021 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time
Movie title is subject to change without notice. Free FREE blockbuster movie presentation at the wave pool with your 2021 Season Pass or paid admission ticket. Extended hours, prize giveaways, food & drink specials, video karaoke and more!
Sign up to get the latest in promotions and special events.
For the safety of all our guests and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at Wet'n'Wild Hawaii. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting. The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.