Bring-A-Friend Dates & Offers
Double the fun and get discounted ticket for a family member or a friend!
Sunday, May 9, 2021 before noon (12:00 p.m.)
- $14.99 + tax ticket with your Big Kahuna Season Pass
- $19.99 + tax ticket with your Gold Pass
Pass holders and their guests get early entry starting at 10:00am with use of the following water rides and attractions: Wave pool, Water World, and Keiki Kove. The rest of the water rides will open at its regular operating time. Plus the first 200 Moms in through the gate before noon will receive a free fresh flower lei.
Subscribe to the park's e-newsletter or register your season passes to view dates.
Limit to one (1) discounted ticket per pass and cardholder must be present. Valid on same day visit only. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion or discount. Offer not transferable or exchangeable.
2021 Dive'n'Movie Nights Schedule & Feature Film
- February 13, 2020: 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time.
- March 20, 2021: The Croods: A New Age
- March 26, 2021: Cinderella (PG-2015)
- May 29, 2021: Wonder Woman 1984 (PG-13)
- June 12, 2021: Lilo & Stitch (2002 PG)
- June 26, 2021: Spongebob: Sponge on the Run (PG)
- July 3, 2021: Superman vs Batman (PG-13)
- July 10, 2021: Tom & Jerry (PG)
- July 17, 2021: Raya & the Last Dragon (PG)
- July 24,2021: Adventures of Rufus: the Fantastic Pet (PG)
- July 31, 2021: A Bug's Life (PG)
- August 7, 2021
- August 14, 2021
- August 21, 2021
- September 4, 2021
- October 2, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- December 11, 2021 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time
Dive'n'Movie hours, film, and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Sign up to get the latest in promotions and special events.
For the safety of all our guests and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at Wet'n'Wild Hawaii. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting. The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.