Guest Safety Rules
The following rules are set forth for the purpose of protecting our guests. Any violations of following rules interferes with the family oriented environment and may result to serious injury to you and others.
Failure to comply with these rules will subject to the offender(s) to removal from the park premises without refund at the discretion of the park personnel
- Proper swimwear required. All swimsuits must be appropriate for use at a family water amusement facility. NO bikini thong and visible undergarments allowed. Bikini bottoms must properly cover 3/4 of the buttocks.
- No running (walk with caution when surface is wet)
- No outside food or drink (except for bottled water) may be brought/consumed in the park. Factory sealed bottled water is limited to one per person. All bags are subject to search. Refusal to bag search may result to non-admittance to the park. No coolers allowed. Exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs. You may bring in your hydro flask with water and ice only. We have fill station throughout the park to assist you.
- You may re-enter the park by having your hands stamped as you exit. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not permitted in the parking area and park premises.
- All gifts brought into the park for the birthday celebrant must be unwrapped and contained in an unsealed paper gift bag and is subject to search. Wrapped presents are not allowed inside the park.
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii supports women's rights when it comes to breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is allowed in any areas of the park and we offer convenience area if a guest does not want to breastfeed while in the park. For safety reasons breastfeeding is not allowed on any of the water rides or attractions.
- No glass containers allowed
- No personal flotation devices, boogie board or surfboards may be brought into the park
- Cameras and video equipment which include GoPros and Selfie Sticks are not permissible on any of our water flume rides (Volcano Express, O-Hana Highway, Tornado, Big Kahuna, Waianae Coasters, Waimea Whirl, Shaka, Surf Slider, and Flowrider). Water World and Keiki pools are allowed however not on any of the slides. These equipment are allowed at Hawaiian Waters Wavepool and Kapolei Kooler however guest is required to hold on to the tube handles at all times. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii will not be responsible for damages incurred while using these equipment in and out of the water.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the park with the exception of the designated smoking area
- No pets allowed with the exception of a service animal. Service animals are not permitted in the water
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions
- No diving allowed at all pools
- Due to Virginia Graeme Baker Act, some pool grates have a raised profile off the floors as mandated by the law, which may pose a tripping hazard in shallow pools
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc
- No loitering, profanity and line cutting allowed
- Unruly behavior towards park guests may cause ejection and ban from property
- Guests must behave in a family-friendly, respectful, and courteous manner, and in a manner which is safe for themselves and for others. Violations may result in ejection from the Park itself, without refund or other compensation. They may also result in the Park contacting appropriate law enforcement authorities and potential ban. The following is strictly prohibited, subjecting the violator to ejection without refund:
- Fighting. The Park does not tolerate aggressive or threatening behavior. This includes fights (physical or verbal), challenges to fight or any threat thereof (whether to an intended victim or comments in general expressing a desire or intent to hurt another person), or any form of physical assault upon or intimidation of another person. You may also be ejected for any pushing, roughness, “chest bumping,” aggressive moves (e.g., clenching fists, getting face-to-face with another, getting into a fighting stance, etc.), or other physically aggressive conduct.
- Offensive Conduct. Wet'n'Wild Hawaii is a family friendly park, where park guests should be civil courteous of one another. Prohibited conduct includes profanity, cursing, making offensive comments or gestures, pushing, spitting, flashing of body parts, and other offensive conduct.
- Unruly Behavior. “Horseplaying” at ther Park can be dangerous to you and to those around you. All manner of “horseplay” is prohibited, including without limitation, jumping over any objects (benches, fences), diving or jumping into water structures, climbing on trees or structures (buildings, rockwall posts, etc.), standing on tables or chairs, climbing up or jumping over barricades and fences, wrestling, playing tag or chasing each other, throwing items (shoes, food, rocks, sticks, rafts or inner tubes, etc.), jumping down stairs, twirling around banisters, gymnastics-like activities (kart wheels, flips, splits, handstands, etc.), or any sports-like activity (throwing a football or Frisbee across crowds, kicking a ball around the Park, etc.). Please walk through the Park (no running), stay on the walkways, and always watch where you are going. Refrain from entering any landscaped areas—landscaped and planted areas such as flower beds are not meant for guests to tread upon! Exercise caution when going up or down stairs, or when traversing any areas with tree roots.
- Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end
- No alcohol or illegal drugs may be brought onto the park property
- Public intoxication, unlawful drug use, vandalism or any other violation of City, County, State, Federal or Park Rules will result in ejection from park without refund and possible criminal prosecution
- Know your own physical ability. Evaluate each slide in relation to your ability and determine if you should safely participate
- Some attractions may be on a rotation basis and/or may be closed at any time, without notice at the discretion of park management
- There are height restrictions on some of the attractions. Please see “Ride & Attractions” for details
- Some rides may be turbulent and thrilling and should not be ridden if you are pregnant, have heart conditions or respiratory problems, have neck or back problems, have physical limitations, impairments, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Some rides can be a strenuous activity requiring a high degree of physical control
- Minors (under 12) must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. The parent/guardian is solely responsible for supervision of their minors. The park does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minor
- It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to watch your child(ren). Your child(ren) should be in arms length from you and in constant visible sight
- Guest must obey all signs, instructions and park staff while participating on the rides using this facility
- You, your family, any of your guests have assumed a certain level of liability and responsible for your safety. As with all sports activities there is an element of risk while participating in park rides and activities
- By entering the park, you give Wet’n’Wild Hawaii permission to photograph or video tape you, your family and your guests. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii may use the resulting photograph or video tape for any purpose and without compensation to you
- Scalping or reselling of tickets on park premises is strictly prohibited
- Wet’n’Wild Hawaii shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, accessories, or the contents thereof caused by fire, theft, collision, water or other causes
- Admission to the park allows you to use park during regular park hours which may be subject to change without prior notice to you
Your Admission Ticket
- Entitles holder to one-day admission to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii (the Park) which includes use of all rides and attractions in operation on day of use. Fees for parking, food, beverage, locker rental, tube rental, cabana rental, merchandise, pay for play attractions, games and other in-park services are not included;
- Is non-replaceable if lost or stolen, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-refundable for any reason including closure of the park or a ride due to inclement weather; &
- Excludes special concerts, events, pay-per-ride attractions, park buy-out, cancellation days and days not operable due to weather; &
- May be revoked and the holder ejected from the Park without refund if misused or the holder violates the Park’s policies, ride instructions, rules or regulations.
- Assumes all risk of personal injury and loss of property;
- Irrevocably releases the owners and operators of the Park from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of staff) to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Agrees to comply with park security screening procedures including bag checks, other goods and locker checks (upon requests);
- Grants the Park permission to use his/her photograph or video image in advertising and other promotions without payments; &
- Agrees not to use any photographs taken by them for a commercial purpose
Due to safety requirements height, physical and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Prices and operating schedule subject to change without notice.