Guest Safety Rules
The following rules are set forth for the purpose of protecting our guests. Any violations of following rules interferes with the family oriented environment and may result to serious injury to you and others.
Failure to comply with these rules will subject to the offender(s) to removal from the park premises without refund at the discretion of the park personnel
- No running (walk with caution when surface is wet)
- No outside food or drink (except for unopened, sealed bottled water) may be brought/consumed in the park. All bags are subject to search. Refusal to bag search may result to non-admittance to the park. No coolers allowed. Exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs.
- You may re-enter the park by having your hands stamped as you exit. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not permitted in the parking area and park premises.
- No glass containers allowed
- No personal flotation devices may be brought into the park
- Cameras and video equipments which include GoPros and Selfie Sticks are not permissible on any of our water flume rides (Island Racer, Raging River, Tornado, Big Kahuna, Waianae Coasters, Waimea Whirl, Shaka, Surf Slider, Flowrider and Flying Hawaiian). Water World and Keiki pools are allowed however not on any of the slides. These equipments are allowed at Hawaiian Waters Wavepool and Kapolei Kooler however guest is required to hold on to the tube handles at all times. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii will not be responsible for damages incurred while using these equipment in and out of the water.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the park with the exception of the designated smoking area
- No pets allowed with the exception of a service animal. Service animals are not permitted in the water
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions
- No diving allowed at all pools
- Due to Virginia Graeme Baker Act, some pool grates have a raised profile off the floors as mandated by the law, which may pose a tripping hazard in shallow pools
- All clothing must be appropriate for use at a family water amusement facility
- No thong or Brazilian cut swimwear and no visible undergarments
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc
- No loitering, unruly behavior, profanity and line cutting allowed
- Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end
- No alcohol or illegal drugs may be brought onto the park property
- Public intoxication, unlawful drug use, vandalism or any other violation of City, County, State, Federal or Park Rules will result in ejection from park without refund and possible criminal prosecution
- Know your own physical ability. Evaluate each slide in relation to your ability and determine if you should safely participate
- Some attractions may be on a rotation basis and/or may be closed at any time, without notice at the discretion of park management
- There are height restrictions on some of the attractions. Please see “Ride & Attractions” for details
- Some rides may be turbulent and thrilling and should not be ridden if you are pregnant, have heart conditions or respiratory problems, have neck or back problems, have physical limitations, impairments, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Some rides can be a strenuous activity requiring a high degree of physical control
- Minors (under 12) must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. The parent/guardian is solely responsible for supervision of their minors. The park does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minor
- It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to watch your child(ren). Your child(ren) should be in arms length from you and in constant visible sight
- Guest must obey all signs, instructions and park staff while participating on the rides using this facility
- You, your family, any of your guests have assumed a certain level of liability and responsible for your safety. As with all sports activities there is an element of risk while participating in park rides and activities
- By entering the park, you give Wet’n’Wild Hawaii permission to photograph or video tape you, your family and your guests. Wet’n’Wild Hawaii may use the resulting photograph or video tape for any purpose and without compensation to you
- Scalping or reselling of tickets on park premises is strictly prohibited
- Wet’n’Wild Hawaii shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles, accessories, or the contents thereof caused by fire, theft, collision, water or other causes
- Admission to the park allows you to use park during regular park hours which may be subject to change without prior notice to you
Your Admission Ticket
- Entitles holder to one-day admission to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii (the Park) which includes use of all rides and attractions in operation on day of use. Fees for parking, food, beverage, locker rental, tube rental, cabana rental, merchandise, pay for play attractions, games and other in-park services are not included;
- Is non-replaceable if lost or stolen, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-refundable for any reason including closure of the park or a ride due to inclement weather; &
- Excludes special concerts, events, pay-per-ride attractions, park buy-out, cancellation days and days not operable due to weather; &
- May be revoked and the holder ejected from the Park without refund if misused or the holder violates the Park’s policies, ride instructions, rules or regulations.
- Assumes all risk of personal injury and loss of property;
- Irrevocably releases the owners and operators of the Park from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of staff) to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Agrees to comply with park security screening procedures including bag checks, other goods and locker checks (upon requests);
- Grants the Park permission to use his/her photograph or video image in advertising and other promotions without payments; &
- Agrees not to use any photographs taken by them for a commercial purpose
Due to safety requirements height, physical and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Prices and operating schedule subject to change without notice.
- Never enter restricted areas.
- There are certain areas of attractions off limits to guests for safety and security reasons. Posted signs should never be ignored and guests should never go over a fence or around a barricade.
- Be responsible and respectful of other guests. Keep your eyes up while walking.
- One way to avoid bumping into each other or stationary objects, like trash cans, and to avoid trips and falls is to pay attention to where you are walking at all times.
- Do not take phones or cameras on rides.
- Guests should be mindful of any ride or attraction guidelines that restrict cell phones and cameras. Even if it is in your pocket, objects can fall out during a ride and hurt someone. And, the phone or camera will most likely be damaged beyond repair