Pizza Eating Contest
One lucky park guest will win an all-expense paid trip for 2 to the west coast (Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or San Diego in 2022) valued at $4,000 on Saturday, September 4, 2021.
3RD ANNUAL PIZZA EATING CONTEST
Saturday, September 4, 2021
Extended park hours form 10:30am – 9:00pm + free movie presentation of Star Wars trilogy
12:00PM - Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PG-13) | 3:00PM - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (PG-13) | 6:00PM - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (PG-13)
Enter in our Third Annual Pizza Eating Contest!
Adult Pizza Eating contest - 1:30PM (Must be 18 years and older to participate)
We will randomly select 10 individuals from pool of entries received at the park starting at 1:00PM.
- Read contest rule
- Download and fill out form in its entirety
- Bring entire form with you on September 4 along with a valid ID
- Drop off the form at the FM100 tent starting at 12:30pm
Names will be announced and posted on the FM100 tent. Participant must be present no later 1:15pm in order to qualify. Failure to check in by 1:15 will result on forfeit of entry without any notice. Contest start promptly at 1:30pm at Chief's Luau. Prizes are subject to change.
1st Place Adult Prize - VALUED AT $670
- 4 - 2022 Big Kahuna Season Passes
- 1 - Standard Cabana Certificate
- 6 - Pizza Certificates
2nd Place Adult Prize - VALUED AT $450
- 2 - 2022 Big Kahuna Season Passes
- 1 - Standard Cabana Certificate
- 4 - Pizza Certificates
3rd Place Adult Prize - VALUED AT $330
- 4 - 2021 Single Day Admission Tickets
- 1 - Preferred Seating Certificate
- 2 - Pizza Certificates
1 Round = 7 Minute Time
- All contestants must be of age or older as of September 4, 2021
- Participation in this event will be at the discretion of the park, as they reserve the right to review an entrant’s qualifications and accomplishments.
- No show will forfeit their placement and alternate will be chosen.
- Each participant will be given 3 boxes of pizza
- Winners decided by volume of pizza consumed in 7 minutes
- Pizza cannot be touched or manipulated by eaters prior to start
- Participant can drink as much room temperature (or colder) liquid while eating
- Participant must finish one slice of Little Caesars Pizza prior to starting another
- Any Pizza that passes the lips into the mouth must stay in the mouth
- Pizza cannot be diluted or have liquids poured on
- Pizza cannot be separated, torn or otherwise modified
- Pizza cannot be mashed or balled
- All reasonable efforts must be taken to keep food intact
- For this event, Pizza must be picked up and eaten as they are intended to be eaten
- Any reversal during the 7 minutes of Pizza Eating Championship will result in immediate disqualification
- After the 7 minutes of the Pizza Eating Championship is over, a 30 second “Chipmunking Rule” is enforced where any Pizza that remains in the mouth must be cleared (eaten) in 30 seconds without using hands to clear it
- Participant must show an empty mouth at the 30 second mark (or prior).
- If Pizza remains in the mouth, a penalty will be assessed (additional ounce added)
- After the 7-minute Eating Championship is over, a 2 minute “No Reversal Rule” is enforced (concurrent with the Chipmunking Rule) where any Pizza that is eaten must remain "down" for 2 minutes after the Eating Championship is over
- If you are going to "reverse" step away and get out of everyone's view
- Be respectful of other participants and remain in your own eating area
- If you are feeling sick, slow down or stop
- If you catch someone cheating, please stay calm
- All judges’ decisions are final
- Win AND lose, graciously
- Once contest is over, any leftover Pizza is yours to keep! BONUS!!!
You think you have what it takes? Download and complete waiver form below and drop off at the FM100 tent for your chance to be chosen below.