Dive'n'Movie Night Feature Film Presentation...
Saturday, March 20
10:30am - 9:00pm.
Extended hours with use of water rides and attractions until 9:00pm. Movie presentation of The Croods 2 (PG) at Hawaiian Waters Wave Pool at 6:30pm.
Park concession and bar will be open during the movie presentation. Shaka and Surf Slider will close at 5:30pm in preparation for the movie. Come early to reserve your spot for the movie.
Buy a 2021 Season Pass and get FREE access to all movie nights. It pays for itself in just two visits plus get FREE parking! Click here to find out more.
As a safety reminder, please adhere to all COVID-19 safety guidelines. Face mask must be worn when not enjoying our water rides and please maintain your distance from others outside your group at all times.
Friday, March 26
Feature film: Cinderella (2015)
2021 Dive'n'Movie Nights Schedule & Feature Film
- February 13, 2020: 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time.
- March 20, 2021: The Croods - A New Age (PG)
- March 26, 2021: Cinderella (PG 2015)
- May 29, 2021: Wonder Woman 1984 (PG-13)
- June 12, 2021: Lilo & Stitch (PG)
- June 26, 2021: Ratatouille (PG)
- July 3, 2021: Batman vs Superman (PG-13)
- July 10, 2021: Tom & Jerry (PG 2021)
- July 17, 2021: Raya and the Last Dragon (PG 2021)
- July 24,2021
- July 31, 2021
- August 7, 2021
- August 14, 2021
- August 21, 2021
- September 4, 2021
- October 2, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- December 11, 2021 10:30am - 6:30pm rides and movie will be shown until end time
Dive'n'Movie hours, film, and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Free FREE blockbuster movie presentation at the wave pool with your 2021 Season Pass or paid admission ticket. Extended hours, prize giveaways, food & drink specials, video karaoke and more!
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at Wet'n'Wild Hawaii. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting. The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.