ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION - $20 PER PERSON
Round trip transportation is not included. Hotel pick-up is available from 7 convenient pick-up points in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:35 pm to 4:15 pm depending on your departure location. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. Motor coaches return to original departure point. If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hour notice.
Please arrive at your departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, as we are unable to wait for guests arriving late.
Look for a green Roberts Hawaii motorcoach and escorts who will be wearing red Polynesian outfits. If for any reasons you miss your bus, you will be required to find your own way to the luau. We suggest either Charley's Taxi, 808-233-3333. Return transportation to Waikiki will still be provided. Rescheduling to another date is an option, canceling however is not an option.Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels aboard (transportation company) motorcoach at these following locations:
- 3:35pm Ala Moana Hotel, Mahukona St.
- 3:45pm Ilikai Hotel by flagpoles, Ala Moana Blvd.
- 3:45pm Ambassador Hotel, Namahana St.
- 3:50pm Ross Dress for Less, 333 Seaside Ave
- 4:00pm Hyatt Regency, Koa Avenue, green awning
- 4:05pm Trump Tower, sidewalk by valet
- 4:05pm Waikiki Beach Marriott, Tour Lobby on Paoakalani Ave
- 4:15pm Cruise Ship (Pier 2-Channel St.)
- 3:35pm Kahala Resort, Front entrance
For same day transportation questions, please call 888-657-1077.
Special Notes: Please note if traveling with an infant at time of booking for seating accommodation on motorcoach. Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food. If optional motorcoach transportation is purchased, infants ride for free but may be required to sit on parent's lap.
Check-in begins at 4:30 pm. Gates open at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:15 pm and ends at about 8:30 pm. Physical location. Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hyw, Kapolei, HI 96707.
Driving Directions from Waikiki: H-1 West, Exit 1A, park entrance will be on your left. About 25 miles, 30 minutes. Parking is $5 and is CASH ONLY.
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Closed Tuesdays and Saturdays