Rides & Attractions Maintenance
Rides and attractions may operate on a rotational schedule to enable maintenance during off-peak periods and some rides and attractions will not operate during inclement weather conditions.
Wet'n'Wild Hawaii has many great attractions that are suited for adults, teens, kids and families of all ages. On slower operational days, we have certain aquatic rides rotated on schedule. However, even though a few of our rides may be on a rotation schedule, it is designed to have everyone experience each of our great attractions. Ride rotation schedule is posted at the front gate and at locker rental area for your reference. We strive to please our guests with nothing less than excellent customer service. We look forward to your visit with us soon.
The following water attraction will be CLOSED for maintenance:
- Tornado: April 27 - May 25, 2013
- Surf Sliders: May 18 - 24, 2013
Some our attractions that may be on a rotation schedule:
- Island Racer and Raging River, rotated every 30 minutes
- Waianae Coaster and Big Kahuna, rotated every 30 minutes
- Shaka and Surf Sliders, rotated every 30 minutes
Attractions with shorter operating hours:
- Kapolei Kooler opens at 12:30pm and closes 1 hour prior to closing
- Flowrider opens at 11:30am and closes 1 hour prior to closing